We at Cape Audio College pride ourselves with keeping up to date with the current media broadcast trends & technology. With this in mind Podcasting & Live Streaming is a natural progression from audio production for radio, film & TV. In our Podcasting & Digital broadcast course students learn the fundamentals of audio & video routing & recording, as well as, the technical requirements for a professional podcast, live stream, or, online radio show. Careful attention is paid to equipment, software & skills necessary to create a well-presented digital broadcast.
• Audio production considerations, techniques & equipment
• Broadcast consoles & microphones
• Video production considerations, techniques & equipment
• Video cameras & editing software
• Online hosting & streaming services
• Conceptualization, research & consistency
• Camera presence, microphone techniques & rapport
• Online marketing & promotion
• Social media & analytics
4 weeks consisting two 90 min lectures per week. (Lectures could take the form of practical demonstration, discussions or formal lectures).
Lectures will be held 2 evenings each week.
Registration closes: 5 February 2020
Course starts: 5 February 2020
Course Duration: 4 weeks
Full time/Part time: Part time.